· All Shows take place rain or shine
· All acts, times and locations are subject to change without notice.
· All ticket holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff
· All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
·Children 10 and under are free in the GA area.
· Wristbands will be distributed at check-in. No hard tickets or Print Pass options will be available.
· Stolen or lost wristbands will not be replaced.
· Wristbands cannot be transferred, exchanged or replaced.
· Wristbands must be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
· Wristbands that have been removed, stretch, or tamper with may be rendered void.
· If festival security/event staff removes your wristband for any reason, it will not be replaced.
· Only wristbands purchased through www.LRSfest.com are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
· For questions on how to care for or appropriately wear/remove your wristband, please visit the Box Office near the entrance at the festival.
· Wristbands allow for In/Out privileges from the festival area
The LRS Ranch is non-smoking except in designated smoking areas. You can find these on the LRS map.
No one under 21 can consume alcohol anywhere on the LRS Ranch, including the campgrounds.
The LRS Ranch is pet friendly. Pets will not be allowed in the gates of the festival. Pets must be on leashes at all times and owners must pick up after their pets.
NOTE: Once RV’s are parked there is no IN/OUT privilege. Cars and trucks may come and go from The Ranch with their parking pass.
All passes and extras are non refundable. All sales are final.
Allowed and Prohibited Items
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. Items that are deemed to be unsafe, inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than those intended may be confiscated on site.
· Baby Strollers
· Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
· Blankets, Sheets, Towels
· Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods and monopods
· Portable/collapsible chair (individual seat only: no double wide or connecting chairs)
· Umbrella (Hand-held only and no bigger than 42 in. when open)
· Portable cell phone chargers
PROHIBITED in festival area
· Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and beauty products
· Professional cameras (SLR, DSLR) and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment. No large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment
· Drones or any other remote flying device
· Framed backpacks
· Camping or Tent setups. Includes camping umbrellas, tents and cordoning off your chairs with tape/rope
· Glass containers
· Illegal and illicit substances of any kind (including marijuana)
· Non-collapsible chairs
· Outside food or beverage. Allowed in camping area.
· Professional radios or walkie-talkies
· Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles in the festival gates.
· Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, etc.
· Weapons or explosives of any kind
· Fireworks or sparklers
· Carts of any kind including wagons
· Persons engaging in violent or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the festival site, campgrounds, or parking lots, and no refunds will be given for their festival or camping passes.
· All patrons and vehicles are subject to search